Thursday, October 13, 2011

Dear Sending Smiles: (a letter from the Mack Family)

I received a very special letter in the mail today and just had to share it with all of you. To our readers and supporters: Thank you so much for your kindness & service!!

Dear Sending Smiles,
Thank you very much for your thoughtfulness of me and my family. Every gift was thought out with them in mind and very heartfelt and it was very clear. As I opened the box my kids were so excited for each and every gift (but they do have their favorites as well!) I look forward to using more of the recipes as well... that has been a little learning curve for me but these will be great, thank you for taking the time to put that and all of it together. These pictures are just my way of showing my kids gratitude as well.
Thank you again,
-Denny, Dallin, Kenny, & Evan Mack
"To give real service you must add something which cannot be bought or measured with money, and that is sincerity and integrity"
-Douglas Adams

No comments: