Thursday, April 14, 2011

Smiles for Ashlee Update!

Wow, can I just say how amazed I am?!! I don't know Ashlee or her family personally, but I can tell she is an amazing person. The outpouring of donations and help we have received so far is blowing me away. And most people have commented that they know or knew Ashlee or Emmett and what wonderful people they are. Over $300 in donations, and care packages from 11 people, will most definitely put a smile on her face!
We will be sending our items out on April 20, so if there's anyone who would still like to help, you can donate at any time to help with a spa gift certificate. Or send a few quiet activities that we can add to the homemade church bags we are putting together. We are also compiling some quick easy recipes-- if you have one, email us and we can add to it!
Thanks again for all the help so many of you have provided- I know we will act as angels in the life of this family!!