Thursday, March 24, 2011

Smiles For Ashlee

This Beautiful Family could use our help!
It's been almost 2 weeks since their father was killed in a tragic shooting. Let's send care packages to cheer up each member of the family.

Bailey & Bostyn (twin girls almost 6 years old) They love art, anything princess and dress up
Teage (4 year old boy) loves cars, action figres and baseball stuff.
Kaleeya (2 in July) loves purses, music and princess stuff.
Tytus (9 week old baby- not pictured) would probably love a new blanket or lovie to cuddle.
Ashlee (Momma): loves chick flicks, church books/cds (LDS), lip gloss, home decor, gift cards and chocolate.
We would love to have 5 or 6 people volunteer to help.
If each of us takes one person in the family, we could send an amazing care package that will remind this family there are so many people
who know them & love them or
who don't & are rooting for them.

Please comment or send us an email (SmilesForStrangers@gmail.com) and let me know what you would like to include in a package. We will all send them to a neutral home that will pack everything up and send it all in one massive care package. You can also donate by clicking on the paypal button, at the top left of the sidebar. Donations will be sent to the Emmett Corrigan Memorial Fund. We would also like to give a gift certificate to a Day Spa so Ashlee can enjoy some relaxation during the healing process.
Thank you so much for your support!

5 comments:

Melonie said...

I'd love to help!

Malinda Q said...

What a tragic story, but what a wonderful thing that you ladies do! I would love to help. I will send you an email.

The Seaman Family said...

I am def in!! I will make a few hair bows for the girls and I have a new outfit for the little boy and I will send some cars for the 4 year old boy. I may send more but thought I'd shoot out there what I will do so you know whos getting what! Thanks for doing this!

Kami said...

I would love to help out in anyway I can. I went to Middle and High School with Emmett. We don't have a whole lot of money as my husband is going to school and we live in Utah so I probably could send a ton but I as well make bows and could send some to the girls. If we could figure out what sizes of clothes the kids wear I could maybe send some clothes. I could send some coloring books or things like that that are light. I am thinking I could just fill up one of those priority boxes and ship it off. Just let me know and what the address is. joeysmama at gmail dot com.

thanks so much for doing this...such a neat idea!

Kami

christine said...

I'd like to help. Please email me celmose@hotmail.com